Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chiaropractic Update!

beep beep beep ba beep... This just in!
Elly jane slept from 830-230 then 330-9!! i know, amazing. Ever since her adjustment she has been more content, happier and sleeping better every night. When we went in for her follow up, her scan was almost completely normal, hardly any red. I was amazed. They adjusted what was red and said she should be on the mend and she is. Her balance seems to be better, shes in a better mood, and most importantly she's sleeping better than she ever has. I am so SO greatful that heavenly father finally helped me find an answer to my many many prayers. Sometimes im too stubborn to listen and he knows that, so im so glad he helped me listen.
Elly is such a wonderful joy and blessing in mine and anthony's life. So for any moms who just cant get their kids to sleep and have tried everything else, give the adjustment a try.. and I hope you have the same luck as i did :)

2 comments:

  1. im glad you finally found out what it was. that had to have been frustrating. its amazing how Heavenly Father will ALWAYS answer your prayers! because im sure not all moms would have thought of that. glad shes feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good I am glad! That is awesome it worked! I hope school keeps going well for you! Loves

    ReplyDelete