Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Elly Dear!

One Year ago today I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, at 5 pounds 13 ounces she was teeny but so amazing and perfect. I still remember in vivid detail the labor and the first cry, everything :) My labor was super easy and pretty short for my first kid, 9 hours and in 15 min of pushing she came right out. I remember feeling such an overwhelming sense of love and amazement that such an amazing thing came out of me. That love has just increased and continues to increase with every laugh every word. My beautiful smart girl started rolling over at 2 months and crawling at 5 1/2 months and walking at 9 1/2 months. Shes always been a mover and a shaker and so smart! She will say mama, dadda, bobba, she'll sign more and please and want. there are so many other things she does. I just wanted to publicly say how much i love her and how proud of her i am! I love you elly!!!
Love Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. A whole year! Wow time flies, she is such a cute busy little one! Happy Birthday Elly!

    ReplyDelete