Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL!

Hello all you bloggers!! Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted something lol. Having 2 kids has kept me plenty busy and to be quite honest lol my blog page was having issues loading photos and such when I tried to post a little while ago lol. So here is a quick update on all of us.



Anthony: he is doing great in school and loving it. We are both really really excited that he only has one semester left. He just finished no shave november and has a full huge beard, and I can honestly say I'm thrilled for him to shave it all off!! lol Hes cute no matter what but its just so scratchy! lol (it is for this reason that he has a beard in his pictures below lol)



Kailey: I am doing well, just staying busy with the kids and getting ready for christmas and such nonsense. We are so excited!!! We put up our christmas tree the day after thanksgiving an elly loves to play with it, unfortunately lol. I am trying to keep a clean house and all that jazz and still trying to get back in shape. Man how I wish there was a magical pill that just melted this flab off and made me buff again. A little discouraging but im working on it.



Elly: She is talking up a storm and getting so big! shes almost 21 months old and I still cant believe how advanced she is. She can tell me when and what she wants to eat and drink, if she has an owie she tells me. She also tells me when she poops and when she pees. I should probably start potty training but we'll see how ambitious I get.



Ian: He is my little chunky monkey! At his last appointment he was 16 pounds and 24 and half inches long. Hes rolling all over and itching to crawl. I was hoping to have a sedentary baby for a little while but alas he is much like his sister in how fast hes been picking up on things. He loves rice cereal and were getting ready to try baby food on him. He is also currently working on his bottom two teeth and has been a little grumpier than usual but is still such a happy sweet boy. He loves to jump and laugh and he and elly have a grand ol time together.



Ok so the image uploader is being GAY so if you wanna see the family pictures I was gonna post go to my facebook page. Sorry I wish it was working but its not! Dumb thing.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will post pictures soon on your blog, I would love to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete