Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Ian Kell is Finally Here!!!

He's Here!!! YAYA
Little Ian's journey decided to end a week late. So at my appointment my dr stripped my membranes and we set and induction appointment for the next morning at 6 AM. Well after my membranes were stripped i started to have more painful contractions but they were like 20 min apart. Anthony's mom showed up around 5 and we went to dinner at wingers around 530. Well during dinner my contractions were about 7 min apart and getting more painful, but we werent going to go into the hospital unless my water broke because they just sent us back home with elly. Well anyways, after dinner they were steadily getting closer. We then got a phone call from my mom saying my grandma mitton had a brain hemmorage and was unconcious and probably wouldnt make it. So we headed to the hospital and my dad said to just go up to the L and D ward because they were going to life lite grandma to IF . At this point my contractions were 3 min apart. When they checked me in they said they would keep me for an hour and see if they were dialating me at all. (at my dr appointment I was a 2 and when we got to the hospital i was a 3) anyways a half an hour later (9:15 pm) I told the nurse my contractions were alot harder and closer and that i thought my water had broke. It had and I was dialated to a 4. So they checked me in officially and the contractions got much worse and much faster. So I wanted my epidural but they had to call the guy to come in, so an hour later I'm screaming for my epidural " i want an epidural dammit" (yes everyone laughed lol) and while thye were giving e the epi i felt tons of pressure(keep in mind right before i got the epi i was a 6) so right after i had the epi someting still hurt so they checked me and i was ready to push. So in 3 and half hours of labor and 5 pushes little ian arrived and we love him so much! 6 pounds 13 ounces and 21 inches long. hes perfect and we love him.

mommy so happy hes here :)
Elly loves her brother and is an amazing to him gives him kisses hugs and is amazing :)

heres his cute face :)



proud daddy




happy tired mommy :)



right after he came :)




elly giving kisses for the first time






3 comments:

  1. he is beautiful! congratulations! i think i would be screaming the same thing! :) im so sorry about your grandma. my whole family says she was a wonderful lady. i never knew her but im sure its true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for your little family! Have fun with your precious Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! He is so cute and I am glad he finally came! You look good too for just having a baby! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete