Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bronco St. VS Oregon

So I just was watching how enthusiastic my hubby gets while watching the boise state game :)
It never ceases to crack me up. Chelsea and I are watching.. sort of. So far boise is ahead. It looks to be an exciting game lol.
So life in the lock-smith house is pretty much the same. Today elly decided she didnt want to take a nap. So while I was at my mom doing laundry(our laundry machine broke) elly was whining because she didnt want to sleep. I decided to try such a thing of as putting her in a crib and letting her cry herself to sleep.. I am not good at it i discovered. I hate hearing her cry. So I let her cry for 20 min and then picked her up and she still screamed and wheesed.. so sad.. but fell asleep promptly after.. Unfortunately it lasted a mere 30 min lol. For a girl who is so active you would think she would be super tired all the time but she isnt.. Any of you mom bloggers if you have any advice that might help me get her to sleep let me know lol. I seem to have tried everything I know but so far am failing. lol I figure I will figure this whole mom thing out sooner or later lol.
Anthony however is an amazing dad lol so calm and collected and finds humor in everything. How I got so lucky I will never know! ! I love him so much. He works so hard to provide for us. He is my superman. He works 2 jobs and is a full time student for only one more year!! Life is sweet. I have an amazing daughter and an amazing husband.. Few are lucky as me :)
Well goodnight to all you bloggers!! and if your watching the game, enjoy! :)
Schwang Schwanthony and belangalang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment