Friday, September 4, 2009

Waiting on my hubby lol

So im up late and bored, I could just go to bed but I have a hard time falling asleep without him home. He is working but thankfully elly is asleep. I tried,for the first time, the let her learn to comfort herself meathod and boy was it hard hearing her scream, I felt like a terrible mother and that she will hate me. Yet, in the morning she will wake up (hopefully not before lol) and be her usual smiling wonderful beautiful self who loves me unconditionally despite my flaws, just like my hubby. Man life is good. I have the love of my life and my beautiful daughter always reminding me of how blessed I am.



Seriously though, how many people can say they are as lucky as me. I hope all of you readers can. Life just cant get better than this. Well maybe i'll clean up the house a bit before bed so goodnight all you fellow bloggers!!


Loves!! schwang!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Kailey! Glad to hear that you are doing so well and so happy! :) -Katie Jo

    ReplyDelete