Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our first date story.. hahah

So for our first date.. ok let me back up. Anthony was a little intimidated by the fact that as soon as we started seeing eachother that my family wanted to meet him.. (if you know my family you know they arent intimidating there is just alot of them haha) so one sunday right after we started dating i invited him to dinner at my moms( not thinking to meet my parents but just to eat some real food.. but he thought i was doing the meet and greet thing and it almost scared him off hahaha). I just think its funny haha

So for our first date, he was supposed to get off of work at 8 and he was going to come pick me up.. well 830 rolls around and hes not there. So I non-celantly(spelling?) text him asking him whats up.. in my head im thinking what the heck our first date and he isnt here( of course by this time we had been dating for like a week, well the snuggling and holding hands and spending every nigth together part.. when i say we hit it off we did ) well he calls me when he gets off work and asks me where i live. So I explain and he is like.. can you meet me somewhere haha I dont want to have to find your house. So I was like sure lets me at jack in the box. My mom of course was like what!! I wanna meet him.. I said you will mom you will, just not tonight haha. So I leave looking pretty darn cute, or i hope i did cause i spent like an hour getting ready. You know what im talking about girls :) So we meet at jack in the box and he is like ok lets get some milk shakes( now I had just eaten a huge, well normal mitton family dinner, of mashed potatos roast and veggi's..) but I am kind of a big fan of milk shakes so i was like sure a small one, even though I was completely stuffed already. So guess what anthony orders.. a large! So anthony's idea of a first date is not the typical dinner and a movie it is much more awesome. He drove me up barts field and parked in the snow at the new performing arts center(i know parking is wrong on a date ;) haha) anyways so we start playing 20 questions.. or in our case it was like 10. This was we got to ask any question we wanted and it had to be answered truth fully. It was alot of fun and a great date idea. So as we are sitting there starting to ask questions and eating our milk shakes.. im getting super full.. and i say "i dont know if im going to be able to finish this" and anthony says in his sarcastic little tease "if you dont finish it were never going to jack in the box again" ... Now im really REALLY stuffed.. but i choke it down and.. almost throw it up.. the last gulps im starting to gag( when anthony realizes that im almost throwing up he starts to feel bad but is totally impressed and finds me amazing.. hahah ) well as i take those last gulps a ISU cop pulls up behind us and gets out of the car.. walks up to anthony's window and says, " do you know your parked in a road way?" im trying my hardest not to laugh and anthony is thinking " oh crap she probably thinks im a complete idiot " so we tell the cop we didnt know, because we didnt know lol, and the cop asks for liscence and regestration. Unfortunately anthony had recently lost his wallet and not gotten a new liscense yet.. it was really funny. so then the cop tells us where to go park lol.. we thought this was funny cause it was a cop telling a guy and a girl in a car where to "park" . So we find a new spot and finish our game. by this time its probably 12 lol. then we decide its getting late and as we drive back to my car we listen to some of anthonys music which he wrote and plays.. its amazing by the way. Well when we get to my car we both keep talking, prolonging goodbyes.. one because we dont want it to be done and 2 because we hadnt perfected the whole hug goodnight thing.. in other words anthony was too chicken for a while. so as im walking to my car he gets out of his and pulls me into a hug and says"we need to work on this whole.. goodnight thing." and i giggle and say "yah you do, your kind of a chicken" and he laughs and slowly gently kisses me and says "again, and again,and again" well you get the idea, we kiss on first dates.. then he sweetly says thank you i had a great time, drive safe., and we part..

Perfect first date:) can I just say that my husband is officially the most amazing guy ever. He has and is always so sweet and thoughtful. always doing little things like texting me "I love you " randmly during the day. Always telling me how beautiful I am. How lucky he is. I am the luckiest girl alive, and my baby girl has the best daddy in the world. Once while we were engaged and I was back in illinios babysitting my cousins for a week(hardest week ever) he sent me an email saying" life was empty without me, like nothing he could do without me would be as fulfilling as just being with me. "and so much more cute stuff.

This is the man I love and the man I married who is just wonderful. I hope all you other women are as lucky as I. :) well goodnight!
isnt he so cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog! So cute! I love the internet! We have one too...chrisandkarenried.blogspot.com Hope you guys are doing great!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete