Wednesday, September 2, 2009










Hey all you bloggers!
This morning i'm exhausted! Elly has not been sleeping good.. SO, were going to try a routine again. It hasnt worked the last 2 times but third times a charm right. And in my crazy frenzy that was my mental breakdown last night that is all I could come up with lol. So for all you other mothers, if you have any advice on routines, give me a holla! lol.

Well life for the lock-smith clan is going well, we are all busy. Anthony is enjoying his classes and tutoring but still hates pizza hut. He is also Mr. Wesley Wards home tutor lol. I like it cause then chels tells me all of her wedding plans haha. Brings me back to my wedding planning days, ok not really I pretty much let my mom and sister in laws plan everything. I tell you it made my wedding alot less stressfull haha.

Elly is busy being a beautiful girl!! She is finally figuring out her crawling rythm and is getting into everything. She is definatly keeping me on my toes. But shes so cute its hard not to love her. Even in my frenzy last night I had to smile because of how cute she is.

I am doing well and assimilating back into the college scene pretty good. I am still not used to having homework to do but its not that bad... yet. The volleyball class is the BOMB!! I hope it gets me into good shape cause man im out of shape.. Plus I gotta get rid of this flab from having a baby.. The hardest flab to get rid of but I am determined. Plus its fun playing anyways :)

Well That is another update in the life of schwang schwanthony and belangalang!!

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment