Friday, September 18, 2009

good people in the world

So today I did something kind of stupid. On my way to a friends birthday party I stopped to get gas. Well when I went to put my card into the little slot on the gas thing I dropped my card behind the covering that covers where the gas comes out. .. yah there was a teeny crack and my card fell through and all the way behind.. I am sitting there thinking oh crap! So I get elly out of her carseat and go in and ask the guy working behind the counter if there is anything we can do to get it. He says of course I can come look and see if there is anything I can do, he also said how cute elly was.. He was maybe 20 not an old man. He came out to the pump and unlocked the covering and looked in .. we found it at the very bottom, just past our reach.. So this super nice guy goes inside and finds a hanger and sticks his whole head and arm down in this dirty grimy area just to help me. He wouldnt let me help and was courteous and polite the whole time. Boy was I great ful. Such a nice guy and I owe him big, he wouldnt even let me tip him. So to whoever you are that helped me, I appreciate it and am ever greatful.
It never ceases to amaze me that there are still super nice people. I felt like such an idiot but he was a very nice guy and i am so greatful. I just thought I would like to say thank you to this guy.
Yay for people who are still willing to help strangers, even if they are dumb like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment